Friday, June 3, 2011

Kitahara Sayaka's Yappa Seishun PV preview

As earlier reported, Sayaka will release her first ever solo single on June 22nd to go along with her voice acting job on the Inazuma Eleven GO Anime and now we have a preview of the music video.




Notice anyone familiar?


Yep, it's Yossie! Gasp!


I don't think its possible to get any cheaper than this PV, but at least the song (and of course, Sayaka herself) is awesome.

And Sayaka really could use your help so if you like the song, you can always buy it from CDJapan!

5 comments:

  1. Reminds me of one of Koharu's Kirarin PV's. Yay for Yossie!

    I ordered it. Gotta support the former Milky Way girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Yossie was going to be in the PV, they had photos on the Picboard with them both shooting the PV. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it's good sign that in CDjapan first press is already sold out~

    I', thinking about ordering it but I'm not sure. Sayaka is so wonderful but the song itself isn't my favorite (;___;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random and off topic:
    I'm watching the L.A. auditions for So You Think You Can Dance? season 8 and there's a girl from Japan (Hiroka "Hero" Mcrae, yeah the girl from America's Best Dance Crew season 4's winning dance group We Are Heroes) auditioning. This girl displays the great use of Engrish ever. She says explession instead of expression when describing what some Japanese dancers lack. When she brings up learning English from her lover she covers her cheeks and says "Brush" (blush). It's funny as she's been in America for 4 years.

    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA5VCTVjlVY

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I really love that shot when she has the surprised look on her face.

    ReplyDelete