Monday, June 6, 2011

Encoding status 6/6

Because I have a lot of things encoding (and waiting to be encoded), I thought I might as well make a status report post. Ideally I'd like to construct some sort of gadget for the sidebar over there that I can update with percentages and/or a poll on what you guys want to see get done faster. Until then, posts like this will have to do.

Currently working on/will be released soon-ish:

- Cutie Land 5

This



and this (yes, that is Chisato surrounded by hundreds of dominoes)


are just two of many awesome things about the 3 (!) discs of Cutie Land 5.






- H!P 2011 Winter Blu-ray


Both BDISOs finished a little while ago and that is the current priority. A-gana bonus footage 1080p is done. I still need to do 720p and 480p versions (but they won't take as long), the main concert x3 and then onto B-kkuri.

- Ai no Dangan Dance shot + Close Up PV's

They'll be done Wednesday when my copies arrive, after I get home from school.

- Manoeri's My Days for You 720p CM + Riverside Ver.


Done and uploaded, just need to find the time to properly blog about them.

Will be encoded later but no idea when they'll be finished:

- a bunch of Berryz and C-ute's newer DVD magazines

- a bunch of different Sayu appearances on random variety shows

- USTREAMUSUME (three newest episodes, including this week's)

- All of Manoeri and S/mileage's concerts getting the HQ treatment

- Aichan's Figure solo Blu-ray DVD

- C-ute's Shocking Live Blu-ray Concert

- Berryz 2010 Fall Blu-ray concert

- Morning Musume 2010 Fall Blu-ray concert

I've been prioritizing by just doing the newer things first, but if there are DVDs that you guys want to see done first then let me know. After all, it's you guys who will be downloading them.

12 comments:

  1. I think I and a lot of your followers are mostly excited for the H!P Winter Blu-Ray rips. But man, you have a lot of goodies in your queue. Will you have time for most of those before school starts? You are ambitious! Good luck in pushing through all that.

    Random: E3 ruled my day today. Makes me wish I had a gaming system other than my laptop, LOL. Game graphics have gotten so dang pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School already started for me~
    blu-ray encodes usually take a full day to complete (8+ hours) so I just queue them up in the morning before I leave and pray my PC doesn't explode before I get back

    and YES! I'm such a huge gamer so I was in euphoria today (and will be for the rest of E3!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's how you do it. Nice.

    Nintendo conference is tomorrow! GameSpot coverage starts at 11:45AM so the conference will probably air at 12PM. I'm hoping they have better news than the PSV. I was disappointed in Sony this year. But the new Halo trilogy starting with Halo 4 announcement made me very happy.

    I don't have G4 so I watch via live streaming:
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gamespot
    http://www.youtube.com/user/e3
    -- In case you get a serious case of lag from Ustream. I pretty much rely on the YT stream and pop-out the Ustream social stream so I can still chat with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if I should get on MSN tomorrow so we can chat and discuss about E3....

    A reply might get me more motivated to log on lol.

    You got a shit tons of encoding to do. I've been missing out on the MM concert so I'm asking for the Morning Musume 2010 Fall Blu-ray concert.

    Also I sent you an invite to your youtube channel which you have failed to tell me about and you have failed to accept it. ACCEPT NAO! Or I shall commit seppuku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *forgot to add onegaishimasu at the end of the 3rd sentence. Don't wanna come off as a prude person. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S Also you got yourself another follower. So I deserve some treat of some kind. Assassin Creed Revelation will do....or Halo 4. I'm fine with both. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.P.S

    Momoko will also do. I feel like I deserve some kind of treat.

    Man I'm so HYPER!

    Warning....do not drink MONSTAR...Or was it Monster...I forget which.....oh god it's 3 am and I'm commenting you.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. ......so much.. o__o
    GANBATTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hidders: I was at school during the press conference =(
    I'm going to watch Gamespot's recorded stream of it, but I don't want to miss their live demos that's on right now so that'll have to wait~ The new Wii looks epic though

    Be glad you don't have G4; it's massively gone downhill each year that it's been on air

    You can also watch on their website and switch the camera to the show floor: http://e3.gamespot.com/live-show/live-show-day-1/

    And there's also gametrailers
    http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

    and IGN
    http://www.ign.com/events/e3/2011/live-video

    Options, options!

    @Kevin: Why is that even a question? Don't ask, just do!

    How could you possibly not see Eri/Jun/Lin's graduation concert by now? =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and another random encoding update: All versions of A-gana are done, just need to QC (quality check), then upload. B-kkuri tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have my reasons for missing out on their graduation.

    But great, you replied so I'll be on. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed the demos, didn't know where they were airing and whether or not they were the same demos from the conferences. I'm still on the fence for the new WiiU. During the con Nintendo forgot to mention if you were buying the controller as like an upgrade to your current system or if there is an actual new console. Sadly, I only have a PC for gaming so I can only drool and "oh~ah~whoa" at most of the new games and systems.

    Agreed about G4. I think they hit their peak in 2007 but I do miss Sarah Lane on the couch for the old AotS. X-Play was my favorite show beside Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke.

    I don't think my internet is strong enough for the multi-cam stream. I tried it for the Sony con and it kept buffering after every second or two. Besides, I found GameSpot's Cam#1 guy, Colin, a bit endearing today so I'll probably watch him again for day 2. And I love that they record their streams while they air that way we can go back and forth through them. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete