Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Berryz on PON! June 8, 2011

Berryz Koubou appeared on the morning show PON! today to promote Ai no Dangan.



They actually got to perform Ai no Dangan (though it sounded lip synced), but PON! apparently decided it was more important to go over today's weather at the same time.

This is a cruel way to censor Berry'z hotness
I love these outfits so much.


Berryz debuted at #6 today and could use your help moving up the charts, so you should totally buy it!

P.S., my copies didn't come today (I probably pre-ordered them too late), so encodes of the PVs will have to wait until I get them.

4 comments:

  1. if the event happened today, why does it say 8th may instead of june????? is that an error???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sorry, I forgot what month it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ It's okay u forgot the month, i kinda did that at first aswell :)

    ^ and Kylon i agree with u aswell, i think its quite rude to do that during their AMAZING performance

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did it to Yuu too? I like PON and all, but that's not cool

    ReplyDelete