Sunday, April 3, 2011

Morning Musume 2011 Spring Tour setlist

The first concert of the tour finished, which means we get a first look at the songs Morning Musume sang.

1. Maji Desu ka Ska
2. Fantasy ga Haijmaru
3. Opening
3. The Manpower
4. MC
5. Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara (without 9th gen)
6. Ichi Kara Juu Made Aishite Hoshii
7. I'm Lucky girl
8. Quiz
9. Suki na Senpai (9th gen)
10. Resonant Blue (Ai, Risa, Reina, Sayu, Aika)
11. Seishun Collection (Ai, Risa, Reina, Sayu, Aika)
12. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game
13. MC (Sayu & Reina)
14. Sungoi My Birthday (Aika, Mizuki, Kanon)
15. Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago (Short Ver.)~Tsuugaku Ressha  (Sayumi medley)
16. Rainbow Pink  (Sayumi & Erina)
17. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ (Takahashi, Risa, Riho) Note: during the intro, all 3 have a long solo dance
18. Ai no Honoo (Reina)
19. MC
20. Motto Aishite Hoshii no
21. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai > Nanchatte Renai > Kimagure Princess (medley)
22. Guest Narrator
23. Love Machine
24. Ikimasshoi!
25. Renai Revolution
26. MC
27. Namidacchi
28. Encore
29. Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru
30. MC
31. BRAVO!

Thanks to AlwaysAi @ H!O for the setlist.

Overall, I don't really like the setlist. I know they had to sing the songs some time, but I didn't like the Fantasy! 11 album and this setlist is full of those songs. Also, more Love Machine, Renai Revolution, and Dekkai? Do not want.

Though there are a couple of performances I am looking forward to. I love the Manpower, 9th Gen Suki na Senpai should be great, and Rainbow Pink with Erina should be.. interesting.

5 comments:

  1. IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING! I JUST KNOW IT <333
    Can't wait to see 9ki in action~ <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's one solution for the 9th gen. not being ready. Just don't have them perform some of the songs. I knew he was rushing & we now see the results. Why, if the idea was to bring youth to MM again, would you have the new girls sing any of the old classics? Oh well there's no need to be harsh. It'll be good to them just the same.

    I didn't care to much for that album either. "Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara" was the only song I really liked other then "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game".

    What's with the "Guest Narrator"? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. (haha you wrote Nanchatte Reina)

    1. ShigePink and...ErinaPink? I think im gonna be sick.

    2. Looking forward to Sungio my Bday with Aika, Mizu, and Zukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can´t wait for Suki na senpai 9 generation ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainbow pink is not complete without my Koha-pinku.....But Erina-pinku sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete