Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello! Project Egg DVD Magazine Vol. 3

This is a somewhat old video, but I have the DVD on my hard drive and I've never made an encode of it so why not.

Because this is old, you get to see former Eggs like Fukumura Mizuki, Kikkawa Yuu, the UFZS members, and all of the lost Eggs before they graduated.

Just in case you missed my other post about graduated and missing Eggs, only 9 of these 22 are still Eggs (though a couple of them broke off to join Up-Front Girls and UFZS).

Here are pictures of all of the Eggs present in this DVD Magazine and their current status with the company:

Graduated; member of Up-Front Girls

Graduated; making her soloist debut with H!P on 5/11

Graduated; member of UFZS



Graduated; member of UFZS
Graduated, but a member of Up-Front Group as a possible soloist

Graduated

No longer with UFA

Graduated; member of UFZS

Graduated; Morning Musume 9th Generation Member

Left UFA; is now a member of another Idol group

Still an Egg

Graduated; a member of UFZS

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

Graduated; a member of UFZS

No longer with UFA

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

Still an Egg

If you're wondering what this DVD is about, well it is mainly backstage event and concert footage, photoshoots and a little singing mixed in. If you want to learn about the girls' personalities or just want to see the Eggs as the center of attention, then this is the right video for you.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting... *downloading*
    I only have a History of the Eggs DVDrip so I don't know much about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall download this for Maana! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random stream of thoughts while watching the video:

    Oh, Mizuki in the first segment. Awe, Akari (Saho) was so cute talking to the camera. Yay, Sayaka footage! I love her voice. Is it just me or does Konatsu look a bit like Mai? Awe, I just wanna hug Haruka, so cute. Oh, Sayaka got a haircut. Does it stink there, Yuu? Oh, Sayaka got a wig, LOL. Ha, she didn't notice the camera. Karin, more cuteness I want to hug! And I seriously think she has the cutest hair styles of all the Eggs. And, she reminds me heavily of Airi and Momoko. Haruka, in the 5-person lives, looks a little bit like Risako when she was little. LOL, looks like Yuu had a K-Y moment, she didn't bow with the girls. I didn't know that Yuu could be funny. The Kita/Kika interactions are such win. "H-P-E-G-G We are number 1!" That was cute. LOL, Karin's "wakame" hair. Somehow it's appropriate that Akari (Saho) ends the DVD.

    Bonus video time! Woah, they are STILL using the 2006 HP concert costumes. Do those things ever get retired? Oh, Sayaka/Akari (Saho) combos. And Saki/Yuu combos.

    I'm glad I downloaded this. I'm gonna have to do some major googling to find at least one of these concerts.

    ReplyDelete