Monday, May 30, 2011

Contest #3 winners

It's now officially Monday which means contest #3 has just concluded!



The first Kikkawa Yuu card was meant for someone who participated in one of my other two contests but did not win. There was only one person who qualified for this, so she wins by default. Congrats to Charlo! Even though you are the only one who qualified, you definitely deserve this because both me and my second judge agreed that at the time yours was the second best entry. You came so close to winning contest #1, so I'm really glad that you entered in this contest!

To win the second card, you needed to have contributed to the H!P community (be well known around any of the main forums), or contribute to my blog in some way. The winner of this category was really easy. I don't even have to look at the stats - Hidders, you've made more insightful comments here than anyone else. I know for a fact that you and Melisa are my top two commenters, so congrats Hidders for winning card number 2!

For the third card you didn't need to do anything special except saying you wanted in because this winner was selected at random. I put all of the other contestants' names in a hat and just grabbed one blindly. The person whose name showed up was Kylon. Congrats!

Now I said that I was only giving away three cards (and keeping one for myself), but there was someone else that stood out that I couldn't ignore. May-Lyn's reason for entering is the exact reason why I started these contest - I wanted to give out stuff mainly to those who cannot buy H!P items for whatever reason. So congrats May-Lyn, I'm giving you my last card! I have way too much stuff anyway.

So there you have it. The three four winners of the Kikkawa Yuu miniature cards are Charlo, Hidders, Kylon, and May-Lyn! The four of you please email me your mailing addresses to airiindeshou@gmail.com as soon as you can so I can send out your prize.

PS, because of my former trading card hobby, I found a couple of old plastic card protectors to ship them in to make sure Mailman-san doesn't bend them. But, I only could find three clear ones and one fabulous shiny sparkly purple one. Unless I'm mistaken, three of the winners are girls so do you any of you three want that one? If none of you claim it, I'll send it to Kylon for the lulz

4 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much you are so amazing I will never forget this great kindness you have done for me Thank you your the best

    ~May-Lyn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! *spaz dance* Thank you so much! E-mailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Airi (and the girls of Buono!) being most excellent to pimp out their new single "Natsu DAKARA!" that comes out in later July:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDhsJBrJyJs

    WTF? LOL, what is Airi doing at the end. She's so weird!

    ReplyDelete