Friday, May 6, 2011

C-ute - Momoiro Sparkling Full PV

was uploaded to the official C-ute channel today.



No matter how cheap this PV may be, it made me like the song a little more, which is a win in itself.

The close-ups of this PV are the best part.








I LOVE YOU TOO AIRIIIN




Oh hey look, Maichan gets to be in the center of the dance


..for 20 seconds.

Back to more awesome close-ups. Chisa wink, win!


Oh look, Nakky did it too. Is Airi going to... ?


*dies*


No more comments for a while, Airi's wink killed me








During an instrumental part, they edited a couple of the shots of the girls doing random poses mid-air.


 I lol'd so hard during that part. I'm not sure where mid-air spazzing fits in with this PV.



Chisato's hey-look-at-me-I'm-having-fun face is awesome.


5 shot!




The close-up version is going to be great.


I think Nakky wants a kiss


I had been thinking this throughout the PV, but it really was obvious here. This PV really needed to be at a beach. It would have been so much better.


And finally, Airi shows her catching skillz


If you want to help Momoiro Sparkling sell well, you can always buy it!

6 comments:

  1. The PV was just what I needed to like the song.

    -- I was going to post a comment about two or three hours ago about this but I ended up getting distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i was gonna do this too q_q

    ive only seen the 20 sec pv preview and i already had a dream about it >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome PV is awesome
    too many people did screenshots, I'll be making GIFs instead then <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome xD winks and jumps are the best part imo xD

    I like the thumbnail which they chose for the video xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking this song a lot. Nakky actually got decent parts 8D

    ReplyDelete