Thursday, May 26, 2011

Contest #3... here we go!

You may remember in my epic CDJapan package from not too long ago, I ordered all four editions of Kikkawa Yuu's debut single, and received four trading cards as a bonus. They are all the same and I definitely don't need the 3 extras so I'm giving them away for free!


That's right - this time you have three chances to win! The cards are really small (about 3.5in/8.9cm) so I'm making this contest the easiest one yet.

I've gotten many great entries in the past so I was sad that I couldn't pick one winner, so for the first card, I will give it away to someone who has entered in any of my other two contests before, but didn't win.

The second card I will give it away to someone that I think is awesome - either because of your contribution to the H!P community, this blog (by making intelligent comments or helping me in any way) or just someone that is cool in general.

For the third card I will just pick someone randomly.

So, if you want to enter just post here saying you want to! You have until Sunday, May 29th 11:59 PM United States Eastern Standard Time to post here if you want to enter. Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. I love Kikkawa You so much and I have been trying my best to get my hands on some of her merchandise but I don't have the money for it T.T So please if you could just help me out that would be amazing I would also be forever great full to you if you picked me Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this your the best and good luck to everyone that enters

    ~May-Lyn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to be able to enter (parents and such) but I'm kinda curious to see if I would have won xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw my name into the hat! I want to enter this one.

    I have a feeling that Kikka is going to be the new Ayaya and Natsumi, just not with H!P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell if Melisa's comment is like some sort of mind game LOL.

    I'll enter. Comment of the Day: A banana is actually a berry. -mind is blown-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll enter because Kikkake wa YOU!
    (Kikkake wa YOU! means the reason is you. so basically my whole sentence means "i'll enter because the reason is you". . . it's a play on words, sorry if it's not interesting but oh well XD . . . SO YEAH I'LL ENTER!!!)
    KIKKAWA YUU IS AWESOME XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Leia: You definitely would have qualified for the second card because you are a regular here and comment fairly often.

    And thanks for all of your entries everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Raffi: Banana is a berry whut?

    I'll enter please! I love me some Kikka. ^_^

    ReplyDelete