Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello! Project 2011 Winter B-kkuri concert

B-kkuri concert version!


Same deal as yesterday - screenshots and my thoughts first.

- Rival was a cool way to open the show. Glad they gave some of the other members solo lines. Aichan did really well on her solo line.

- Kiss Me Aishiteru wasn't quite as hot as in A-gana because of less zooming, but here is one more gif to add to the KMA butt shaking collection:





- Suzuki Kanon is in the MC this time (she wasn't in the A-gana DVD)


- I was surprised DAWA picked Yeah! Meccha Holiday, but it surprisingly suits her voice really well. Also her name fits the wota chant perfectly. And her outfit was awesomeeee.


- BEEMU!


- During Chinami's solo, Captain randomly hugs Risako



- Chisato's Akai Nikkichou was nothing short of amazing. That song is really, really hard to sing properly and she did it perfectly. Definitely the best performance of the concert.


- Risako's song was also a hard one, but she too did really well with it. And she did some sexy lip touching:



- Like A-gana, Gakisan sounded really great. She's really at the top of her game now. I've always considered her an underrated singer, but she's seemed to transitioned from that to a pretty darn good singer.

- Aichan (and Chinami and Captain) dancing during Gakisan's solo:


- Gakisan being awesome:


- Morning Musume's Bravo was not a song I listened to often so I was surprised to see how awesome the performance was.

- S/mileage's Bijin Mama is such a great live song. I thought it was an okay single when it first released, but I'm really loving it now.

- Yay for Manobunny! Genkimoni de Ikou is another good live song.



- Suki-chan with all of Hello! Project singing was another welcomed surprise. A ton of members got solo lines and did a marvelous job with them.

- Miyabunny wink:


Setlist (click for full-size picture):

8 comments:

  1. why aren't the ISO's on the H!O tracker yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ No idea. If it wouldn't take me days to download the ISOs I'd upload them to get my ratio up to a healthier standing. Alas, I don't think it'd be possible for me to get them up before someone else anyway. -- Next time I'll keep the secret to myself and do it that way. *wink* LOL, I really need to mind my ratio a little better.

    Thanks so very much for sharing these! I don't know about anyone else but this will definitely placate me until the BlueRay rips come.

    And thanks for the temporary hotlink! It made the 7 hour download (A concert) take only 4 hours; which was good since I was on a different network that timed out every 5 hours. And this one was just under 4 hours from my home connection (1.5mbps which actually performs as 1.2mbps). So thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^x2 - I was right, Urusei started uploading them to the tracker. And some other DVDrip is up too.

    O_O Woot! The FC graduation trip with Eri, JunJun, and LinLin has finally reached the tracker! Yay, JunJun! In a way these 3 probably would have made a great shuffle group, they were all the funny girls of Momusu. Hopefully, they let JunJun come join Dream Momusu, she's the only one who isn't going to have a singing career without H!P. I have no doubt that LinLin could become a great singer, though she might have to come back to Japan to do it. And Eri can easily get signed by a different company if she was so inclined.

    So, watched the second concert and I must say that they should have saved Ai-chan's performance of "Sayonara 'Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no'" for her graduation concert. It was just so epic.

    Good day! So much for the end of the world, again, for the third time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your hard work!!

    I can download at full speed, hope you do the same with your BDrip files. ;) (this hotlink thing)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hidders: No problem glad to see it worked.

    You're right - either creating a torrent yourself or helping seed a torrent that isn't finished is the best way to improve a ratio. Actually I will do exactly that with the A-gana ISO to help out that poor lone seeder later when I finish Megauploading.

    And I saw those DVDs on the tracker too. Awesome, more stuff to download. My ISP is going to murder me.

    @jeelee00: No problem. Yes, I turn on hotlink for any big files, so the BD encodes will have them (for a short time) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And to everyone: I updated the main post about hotlinking and I'm just reposting it here as well.

    Sorry guys, hotlink has been turned off a little earlier than expected. You guys downloaded a grand total of 323 GB just in a little over two days! That's really cool, but it certainly has put a dent in my Hotlink traffic (I still have a significant amount left, but need to save it for other encodes). You can still download, just not with blazing speeds.

    ReplyDelete