Wednesday, February 9, 2011

S/mileage - Short Cut PVs + other single news

First let's get the "other single news" out of the way. It's been a week since Buono!'s Zassou no Uta single was released to the public, which means the first week sales are now published.

Zassou no Uta sold 13,390 copies, which is a little over a hundred higher than Our Songs's first week sales (13,220). It's not much of an increase, but it's an increase nonetheless so congrats to Buono! If you want to help Buono!'s new single in a year sell well, you can buy it here.

Now onto S/mileage.



Recently I made a couple of modifications to this custom PC I built to make it faster (more on that in a later blog post) and wanted to test it out.

The result are some nice looking encodes of the PVs from S/mileage's new single Short Cut. These encodes are not the same as the ones that I uploaded to Youtube - these look significantly better. And thanks to the tweaks and additions that I made, they were done in half the time it normally would take me.

So, if you like Short Cut then download these PVs and tell me what you think about the quality.

Short Cut Dance Shot Version (from the Limited A DVD)

Short Cut Image Scene Version (from the Limited B DVD)

Short Cut Salon Dream Version (from the Limited C DVD)

2 comments:

  1. Nogo. First it asked me to download the codec & did so then it still would not play, but only kept asking me to download the same codec setup program plus that stupid potato program in which my Virus software flagged it . . . SO someone else will have to give you the reviews you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete