Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kanna photobook pictures (plus bonus Captain)

Earlier this year I bought a couple of photobook related items. The first of which most of you already knew about. Shortly after it was announced, I knew that I must own Captain's first solo DVD. Though expensive, it was completely worth it to me because, well, it's Captain! But I'll get to that later in this post.

The other purchase that I made was of Kanna's first photobook. The previews were great, but that was only part of the reason why I bought it.



That's right, it's autographed by Kanna herself. After seeing that for sale, I knew I had to own it. And now I do.

Even though there aren't any scans of the full photobook (yet), I'm not going to do it. I suck at scanning anyway. Instead, I took pictures (of varying quality) of every page. If you want to see the pictures in HQ, then buy it (or at least wait until someone scans it).

I think this is my favorite photobook ever (at least out of the ones I've actually owned). It has a nice balance between hot/sexy/holy crap YES shots and casual shots, though it leans towards the former (and I'm certainly not complaining).



















































Considering that Kanna is technically a gravure idol now, there should be many more photobooks and idol DVDs to come.

And now onto Captain.


This is the limited e-LineUP DVD to go with her first photobook.


I'm not going to open it since I already have the ISO on my PC.

Compared to Kanna's photobook, Kanna wins for pure hotness, but for a first photobook, it is still pretty good. I just hope that we don't have to wait years for a second one.

5 comments: