Wednesday, February 2, 2011

C-ute - Kiss Me Aishiteru PV

Once again, the official Youtube channels prove themselves useful as the PV of C-ute's new single has been uploaded.



I love it. UFA has been pretty creative as of late. This PV still follows the normal pattern of dance in a random area, mix in some close ups and call it a day, but the way it's presented makes all the difference.

The first thing I noticed was the outfits. They are like a hotter version of the Dance de Bakoon! outfits. I approve. They make the PV so much hotter.

Onto the girls themselves, I love each and every one of their hairstyles. I really think that they all looked their absolute best here. Nakky wins the most unique award and looks amazing.

Speaking of unique, I also love the other random elements of the PV. Sitting in a bowl shaped chair wearing headphones holding a glass apple? Awesome.

Though I wonder where exactly they filmed this at. It honestly looks like an insane asylum. The close up shots in a room with padded walls didn't exactly help stray me from that thought lol.

As for the song, Kiss Me Aishiteru has the most important element of a song done right: its catchy. Even if you don't like the song, you can't deny that the repeated "ne" and "please" lines are catchy. I really like how they had each girl sing them in rapid fire. Those two simple lines add so much to the song.

Like usual, the dance seems to be interesting. I'll hold off complete judgment until a dance shot emerges, but it looks pretty hot to me.

The only disappointment about this PV is that it was released right after the two Buono! PVs. They were so great any PV pales in comparison. But still, Kiss Me Aishiteru is another excellent PV for C-ute and I can't wait for the dance shot.

4 comments:

  1. "The first thing I noticed was the outfits. They are like a hotter version of the Dance de Bakoon! outfits"

    xD i thought the same the 1st time i saw the outfits xD they are similar (different colour but similar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is great except I just don't like the music. Probably why I can't bring myself to watch a concert. Boo! I suck! I know right!?!

    former comment removed due to spele'ing erows 8)>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT THE DANCE SHOT NAO <3
    and they should have used those other outfits too :P
    IMO, Nakky looked better in the other one than this one x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they didn't use the outfits they used for the covers in the PV, I don't think the outfits would suited the song or PV at all (Some people are complaining saying they should have used those outfits instead and what not... but really... They wouldn't have suited the song or the dance.. It'd look awkward =P) XD

    I really like the PV btw! <3

    ReplyDelete