Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Buono! - JUICY HE@RT PV

The second of six songs on Buono!'s first single in a year, JUICY HE@RT now has a PV that you can view on the official Buono! channel.



First of all I must give props to UFA for not only putting multiple songs on a non-double A side single (its pretty common for other companies to do, but UFA rarely does it) but also giving us two great PVs to ogle over.

I stand by my initial feelings that Zassou no Uta is one of the best Buono! PVs I've ever seen, but JUICY HE@RT is also pretty good. I think I like the Zassou PV better and the JUICY HE@RT song more.

With a huge yacht and two luxury cars (plus the expensive looking cars from Zassou no Uta), this may just be the most expensive Buono! PV ever made. Unless they are from Tsunku's personal collection, lol.

There are some nice things going on in this PV, but overall it just seems to be lacking something. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing dancing in every H!P PV.

Though I'm sure that the single v (or at least the event v, if there is one) will be packed full of interesting variations of the two PVs. Personally, I'd like to see JUICY HE@RT: Dancing on Top of Expensive Cars Ver. and Zassou no Uta: Let's All Get Our Hair Done Like Miya Ver.

On a serious note, I hope that there will be dance shots for both, and I rather liked the close up with the other two members in the background (@ like 2:58 in this PV). I'd like to see a special close up version using those shots or something.

Fans seemed to be disappointed after seeing and hearing Zassou no Uta because they were expecting something extravagant from Buono!'s "comeback" single, but I think that this single is as good as the sum of its parts. Zassou no Uta's PV, the JUICY HE@RT song, and the third song on this single, Runaway Train, are all excellent examples of why I love Buono! and Hello! Project. 3 great songs + 2 great PVs = best Buono! single ever. Hands down. I've already got my orders in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment