Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chisato solo live goods coming soon to a store near you (kinda)

Just got an email from HelloStoreUSA (you know, that America based UFA sponsored online H!P store) mentioning that they will soon stock some new special order items - including stuff from Chisato's special solo live!

Who knows exactly what they will be selling (probably just photocards, though I can hope!), but if they stock Chisato's Romantic Ukare Mode solo CD I will seriously scream. I came so close to just giving in an paying like 3000yen for it on YJA, but if I can buy it from HSU then I am glad I waited.

HSU ships to most of the world, so no matter where you are, you can more than likely help support Chisato. They will begin selling the goods on Friday February the 11th at 9 PM US Eastern Time.

Do note that special order items (like Chisato's solo live goods) takes about 8 weeks to arrive to HSU's location and then takes another week or so to get to your house.

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I lost an Chissa´s CD auction too xD, i´m still in other but i don´t know if i´ll win this time (i hope)...wota are really strong

    I hope they sell the 1st live DVD too (they´ll use e-line up too but it´s more expensive (i guess))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I was right - they are just selling the photosets. No CD or DVD.

    Oh well. I'm thinking about buying this: http://www.hellostoreusa.com/c-ute/c-ute-chisato-okai-solo-live-2011-l-photo-set-a-special-order.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYHEYHEY DONT FLATTER YOURSELF ITS 6PM PST.

    And don't get ur hopes up for her CD on HSU :(

    ReplyDelete