Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spending a day with Nakky

Nakajima's eLineUP solo DVD Hidamari is out, so rejoice Nakky fans.

As expected, there are no swimsuit or gravure scenes in this DVD, just pure Nakky.

It starts out a little creepy.


The camera stares at a sleeping Nakky for 20 seconds silently before her alarm clock rings.

Oh noes, Nakky is late for her date with you
She magically gets dressed in her seifuku and checks herself out in the mirror.

She's hot and she knows it


Finally some music begins to play as Nakky walks down a trail somewhere. This is where the virtual date stuff begins. You get to stare at Nakky as the camera follows her everywhere, as if you were right next to her. I'm sure Nakky fans will enjoy it.













After Nakky is done sniffing her scarf, we finally get a scene change.

"Welcome!", a nervous looking Nakky says.
From what I understood, I think she told you to wait a little while longer because she still has some work to do.

From cleaning tables,
to poking flowers, Nakky is a busy girl.
Staaaaare


Next we head out to someone's house to relax and listen to Nakky talk while hugging a lucky pillow.







Next is an interview with Nakky.


She talks for about 10 minutes answering a couple of questions and then the making of this DVD is shown.

Hello!! I'm happy

And finally the credits. The last time I showed a picture of credits it was because of a mistake on UFA's part. This time it's because of ingeniousness on UFA's part. Only a gif can properly show you what I mean.



I'm not a huge Nakky fan, but overall I enjoyed this DVD a lot more than I ever thought I would. There isn't much going on in this DVD - Nakky mainly walks around and stares at the camera - but somehow it's pretty interesting. Nakky really makes it work.

Watch on Youtube: 

2 comments: