Monday, January 31, 2011

Furukawa Konatsu has finished her Egg training

YES!



If you recall, Konatsu is one of the Eggs that I originally wanted to be added to Morning Musume's 9th Generation. After I realized that wasn't going to happen, I then hoped that Konatsu would follow in Kikkawa's footsteps and "finish her Egg training". Sengoku Minami and later Mori Saki completed their Egg training, which gave me hope for Konatsu.

Now, finally, Furukawa Konatsu also has completed her Egg training and will no longer be a Hello! Project Egg.

Though once again we do not know what the future holds for Konatsu. I am happy at the moment because of what has happened with Kikkawa Yuu, but there is no guarantee that Minami, Morisaki, and Konatsu will follow her lead.

I have my fingers crossed that Minami, Morisaki, and Konatsu form one awesome group. I literally would pre-order their single the minute I heard about it.

5 comments:

  1. soo many eggs finishing their Egg training *-*
    I wonder what Tsunku's going to do with them...
    AKARI NOWWWW AND A SOLOIST! (maybe :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup this is what I was worried about. Bad timing with all these eggs finishing thier trainning with NO place to go. So now what? Not Morning Musume that's for sure. I've never, other then Fujimoto Miki, seen Tsunku-san add an older member to an exsisting generation. I remember it was awkward for the 5th Gen. & basicly in the end defaulted by age in dealing with her as a senpai. Would he be so bold as to add members to C-ute? I didn't think so either. A new group? Unlikely for if hes going to continue to be the sole writer/producer does he not have enough on his plate as it is? Wait & see again.

    @Melisa Though I like Akari as well I just don't think her voice is good enough for a solo career. Since Tsunku-san is so focused on youth I'd not be surprised with her turning 16 this year she like some other Eggs are to old now. Shame really, didn't make S/M or MM . . . Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're probably gonna form a group or something. Might as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konnachan is really talented (i heard she will be starring a play...is that true?)......

    anyways congratulations Konnachan ^^ (she is an amazing dancer btw ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ chisatointelligenceagency: every egg (up to now), whose egg-training has been announced as finished, is going to take part in a play

    I personally hope that Konatsu, Saki, Minami, Akari and Sayaka form a new group .. or the "minis" (Takeuchi Akari, Miyamoto Karin, Tanabe Nanami and Kudou Haruka).. but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete