Saturday, December 11, 2010

C-ute and S/mileage joint concert

Looks like C-ute and S/mileage's 2011 Spring Concert will be done together.

My first reaction was like "nooooooooo~". I like S/mileage and I like C-ute. So what's the problem? Ever since their 2008 concert ended, I've wanted an encore of Berryz and C-ute's Battle Concert because it was beyond epic. This announcement means that it probably won't be done anytime soon (if ever). Oh well.

Thankfully C-ute will also be having a normal solo tour (and I assume S/mileage will do the same). Poor Airi. She has four concerts virtually back-to-back-to-back-to-back to do (H!P 2011 Winter, Buono! 2011 Winter, C-ute 2011 Spring, C-ute/Smileage 2011 Spring) now.

Emotions aside, this could actually end up being pretty interesting. Especially if they actually mix the girls and have them sing each others songs. Airi, Chisato, Ogawa Saki, and Yuukarin Bishoujou Shinri version please.

1 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I have to tune in for this one!

    They should make a power ranger-esque for smileage too....Smiles Kamen?Smily Ranger? Yea I'm just throwing it out there.

    ReplyDelete