Friday, December 17, 2010

Engrish fun at the grocery store

So the other day I found out about a pretty cool Asian supermarket that is somewhat near me. I scored a couple of pretty nice Japanese food items: frozen Nikuman, Yakiniku Don, Vermont Curry, as well as some typical weeaboo items like Strawberry Pocky and a six pack of Melon Ramune.

But none of those could compare to what I found in the snack section.

That's right, cock da asses.
After seeing the title, I had to buy it. I didn't care what it tastes like; I just knew that life would be better with a box of Couque D'asses.

Oh, Japan. Never change.

3 comments:

  1. Have you no knowledge of French?

    Its pronounced [kook-dah-say]. Duh.

    But yes, I agree. Cocked Asses sounds like something id enjoy very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then they at least got it half right.

    Some of the katakana on the package reads "kokku dasse".

    ReplyDelete