Sunday, December 19, 2010

Boyz II Men to release a J-pop cover album

Apparently acappella and R&B legends Boyz II Men will release a cover album of some popular J-pop songs (sung in English) on the 22nd.


I honestly don't know how to feel. I've heard something like this before and that did not go well. At all. But after listening to a quick preview it doesn't make me want to vomit, so that's a good thing.

There's no way I'm buying this (unless I find it in the 99 cent bin at Walmart), but Boyz II Men are normally pretty awesome (It's So Hard to Say Goodbye To Yesterday brings back High School graduation memories) so they've at least warranted a download.

Plus, they are covering a Utada Hikaru song. I must listen to see how that goes.

More info at Tokyograph: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-7179

0 comments:

Post a Comment