Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's finally here

In a little over twenty-four hours (twenty-eight hours to be exact) from now, Eri, Junjun, and Linlin's graduation concert will begin. It begins Wednesday the 15th 6:30 PM Japan time. For the United States east coast, that is 4:30 AM (on the morning of the 15th).

I planned to just not sleep tomorrow, but due to unforeseen circumstances (having to wake up around 7 AM on Wednesday morning), I doubt that happens. Though I could just sleep during the day and stay up all night.

Anyway, if I do decide to pull an all-nighter it will be mostly spent refreshing and attempting to read the Hello! Project 2ch board as well as a couple of Morning Musume message boards. I'm mainly curious if they will announce the 9th generation winners at the concert as well as what the final setlist will be like.

Another thing high up on my list is hearing each member's messages for EriJunLin. Hyakupa has translated two touching letters, which is basically a preview of what to expect tomorrow.

I know most people are really sad over what will happen tomorrow, but I've basically been over it after the initial shock that the original announcement brought. I see many positive things that can come from this graduation. Four months ago I wrote exactly why I feel that way.

Whatever happens, I definitely wish the three of them the best of luck with whatever they decide to do and I hope that the 9th generation auditions gives Morning Musume a positive spark for 2011 and beyond.

3 comments:

  1. I never saw those letters between Eri and Sayu. They were really sweet. As for the grad, its strange how it was like yesterday when I read about their grad announcement in Turkey. I wonder how things are going to turn out with after they leave. I'm kinda excited to see what's in store for them actually. Also, about the 9th gen winners, i'm more nervous to see who i'm going to have to bear looking at for the next 4-8 years~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you can just PM me to stay up with ya on MSN to chat and stuff until the grad concert comes out. Hopefully I'm not too late....

    ReplyDelete