Tuesday, December 7, 2010

9th Gen auditions to appear on TV

No real surprise here, but the Morning Musume 9th generation auditions will appear on Bijou Gaku for the December 16th and 23rd episodes.

This could very well mean that the new girls won't be shown at the graduation concert, but I don't really mind. December 15th is Eri, Junjun, and Linlin day. It would be great to just be all about them, and not about the newcomers.

And speaking of graduations, December 15th is coming up really soon! Just seven more days (Japan time)! I know there is no way I will be going to sleep on the 14th. I'll be up waiting for any recordings of the graduation concert and any breaking news.

2 comments:

  1. I'll sleep like the dead myself lol I'll find out who & how many soon enough. Probably from you first then I'll look for YT uploads about them.

    ReplyDelete