Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aika has boobs

A little less than a day after Aika's first photobook was announced, a preview of her Image Video (titled Mittsii) was uploaded to the UFA channel.

I shouldn't be surprised, but Raffi was the one who told me that this preview was uploaded (and also inspired the title of this post). I'm sure that his inevitable review will be full of Aika pervertedness so I'll try and tone that down for mine (keyword being "try").

The preview opens with Aika reading a book of some kind.


The camera zooms in as Aika stares at you.


 Next we are greeted with Aika chilling on a stool.


 She then flashes us a lovely smile while the video begins to fade to the next scene. What could she be smiling about?


...Oh.


Seriously wow.



There is no secret what Aika's charm points are


Not digging the random cave


 But Aika seems to be fond of it


 That is one amazing body.


dat look


 Zooooom


 Yes, Aika. Let's stare into the sky. I'll join you... in a minute.


lol


 =3


 Cameraman-san, you're too close (probably just raffi in disguise)


 More bikini action, yay.


 I'm in love with this shot.


 Aika sure has an interesting bikini bottom. It even has little ropes. I swear I was staring at the ropes


 yay for filming in the rain


And there you have it. You can watch the whole thing in video form here:



Also don't forget to pre-order the photobook!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah that was me. I have legal rights to Aika's boobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tits, ass & pussy like any other women. Its the soul that counts ( "personality" for the politicaly correct ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. my vote for comment of the year goes to cyane

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does have boobs...but I'm still neutral to Aika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    You don't need to be any more. That's why IM HERE

    ReplyDelete