Friday, December 24, 2010

The Limited DVD of Chisato

Included with Okaichan's first photobook (simply titled Chisato, or as the DVD says, Chisato Okai) that releases today, the included DVD contains 14 minutes of making of footage. Let's take a closer look into Chisato's journey.

The DVD opens with Chisato doing what I like to do the most - being lazy.

Chisato is so beautiful




The next scene takes us outside near some train tracks.

A better look at Chisato's seifuku
Chisato then talks for a minute or so about the location before more photography takes place.






Those closeup shots above are really killer.

Next Chisato has fun riding a bike,


before it starts to rain.


Epic look.


There is something about seifuku (Japanese school uniforms) that screams moe to me.


Chisato changes outfits and gets an umbrella while she walks on an old bridge.


I love this off the beaten path part of Japan.


Seems like it would be fun to explore (double the fun if you go with Chisato).


Another beautiful closeup.


Outfit change again. For some reason she has binoculars as well.


Maichan totally did the same thing in her first photbook.

Playing with fans is fun.
Ah, so that's what the binoculars are for. I know what that face means. It's stalking time!


She begins to put them up to her face,


but bumps it into her nose instead. Silly Chisa.


Kyaa~




The next scene is when it starts becoming mega hot.


Red bikini time!


 



That's dangerous Chisato, lol







I swear she looks like a Chisato/Goto Maki hybrid in this picture


I think I took too many pictures.

Anyway, since someone else's DVD-Rip is already on the tracker, I uploaded my encode to megaupload for anyone that doesn't want to spoil their ratio (or just wants my rip):

As always, support Chisato by buying this photobook!

1 comments: