Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dance de Bakoon! Autograph

A couple of weeks ago I treated myself to an early birthday/Christmas present and the goods arrived today. I bid on and (obviously) won two Dance de Bakoon! posters at Yahoo! Japan Auctions (the Japanese equivalent to eBay).

First is a normal Bakoon! poster.

Akuma de Kyuuto, Campus Life, Bakoon, and Aitai singles help hold down the fort
But the real star is the signed Bakoon! poster.




Both of these posters were so much larger than I expected. This is probably because the only other H!P poster that I own is a S/mileage poster that came with their Yume Miru 15 single.

Close up of Nakky and Airi's sig
Okaichan, Maimi and Maichan's sig
After yesterday's awesome C-ute Ustream New Year's Party, I'm on a C-ute high right now and these posters just add to the C-ute euphoria.

I think I'm becoming a C-ute wota.

5 comments:

  1. UR SOOO LUCKYYYYYY >U<
    AUTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPH >U< </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can poke nakky's autograph for you if you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky.
    I always love this DDB! dedicaced poster because we can see the autograph so well with the white background !
    I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay we can be autographed poster brothers now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Now if I can only get J.P. Room to add a "good list" for Ogawa Makoto I'll be a happy camper too!

    ReplyDelete