Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Reason

Okay so Luna started something interesting on her blog. I'm not really a fan of these tag game things, but this one sounded interesting and I have way too many songs on my iPod, so here goes nothing.

All you have to do is open iTunes (or whatever you use to play music) and hit the shuffle button. This will randomize the order that your songs will play. Click the next button after iTunes has given you a song. Laugh at the results. Continue doing it until iTunes has given you a song to answer all of the questions.

How would you describe yourself?
PYT - Pretty Young Thing (Michael Jackson) -- I swear this really popped up lol

What do you like in a girl/guy
Morning Coffee (Ice creamusume cover) -- um, reminds me of the GTA hot coffee thing (kids don't click). pervy iTunes ftw?

If someone says "Are you okay?"you say?
Linear Motor Girl (Perfume) -- lolwut

How do you feel?
Natsu Remember You (Berryz Koubou) -- wrong, my memory is horrible~

What is your life's purpose?
Dream Fighter (Perfume) -- that's actually a pretty cool choice, thanks iTunes

What do your parents think of you?
Kimi ga Ireba (Buono!) -- translates to "When You're Here".. interesting.

What do you think about very often?
One (Lamb) -- yep, one person. Airi <3

What do you think of your best friend?
Sweet (Lamb) -- congrats kevin

What is your life story?
Suki de, suki de, suki de. (Koda Kumi) -- basically translates to "I like, I like, I like." my iTunes is so cool

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Whatever Life (Haylie Duff) -- apparently iTunes doesn't think that i think that far ahead

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Hitohira no Hanabira (Stereopony) -- translates to something like "a single flower petal"

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Utada Hikaru cover) -- out of all of the H!P songs I have, a Green Day song pops up? my wedding will be so emo

What will they play at your funeral?
Wanna be Startin' Something (Michael Jackson) -- lol okay

What is your passion in life?
Nakanaide (Shuuchishin) -- translates to "won't/don't cry". cool

What is your biggest fear?
You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi) -- hmm

What is your biggest secret?
still doll (Wakeshima Kanon) -- I'm a motionless puppet?

What do you want right now?
Te wo Nigitte Arukitai (Goto Maki) -- translates to "I want to walk holding hands". with airi, sure.

What does your love think about you?
Dream Wing (Kuribayashi Minami) -- again with the dreams

What will you title this as?
The Reason (Hoobastank) -- the Reason it is

I'm supposed to tag five people, but I don't even think I know five people who blogs. So if you are reading this and you have a blog (Melisa, Raffi, Kylon, I'm looking at you), then tag you're it!

2 comments:

  1. um.....okay? XD
    lol when Luna posted that thing on her blog, I had NO IDEA what was it about XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GUESS IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CHRIS -sobsob-
    (i shoudln't be awake this late anymore)

    ReplyDelete