Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Hello! Project DVD Collection

Last year I showed you my Hello! Project CDs in two parts and left photographing my DVDs and official photocards for another day. Well, that day is today, for the DVDs at least. I have at least 500 photocards so they will have to wait.

I'll start with my concerts that came in normal sized DVD cases (you'll see what the alternative looks like later).

H!P Concerts. All three are FC DVDs and all three are some of my favorite concerts of all time.



H!P 2007 Winter Box set
Opening it reveals four discs.

Three concerts (Wonderful Hearts, Elder Club, and the final concert) and backstage stuff.

My Berryz DVDs.

A DVD Magazine, their 2007 Summer Concert, and their 2004 concert with W.
This is my only C-ute concert. It is C-ute's first ever solo concert and is my first ever H!P DVD purchase. Despite not being on the cover, Megumi performs at the concert, making this the only 8nin C-ute concert DVD.


This isn't a concert (nor is it only a DVD), but I keep it next to my DVDs since it has the same sized box.

Morning Musume All Singles Complete
It contains every Morning Musume single released until Mikan, spread across two CDs. It also contains a DVD with the member's favorite live performances. You might think that the cover looks a bit familiar because it's a homage to the Morning Coffee CD cover.

Inside All Singles Complete. A booklet with all of the lyrics + member interviews is in the left pocket.

This is Captain's solo angle version of Berryz's 2007 summer concert. It is also a FC DVD.

It's hard to make out, but that is a pink silhouette of Captain.

The tracklist on the back.
This is what I meant when I said there are different packaging for some concerts/DVDs. A lot of old H!P DVD releases were in regular CD cases.

My only two single Vs.
Minimoni Jankenpyon and W Ai no Imi wo Oshiete!

Morning Musume + H!P concerts from 2004. All three are graduation concerts.

And finally some much older concerts. Bottom left is another graduation concert from 2000. It's also 4th gen's first concert. The other three are Morning Musume + H!P concerts from 2002.


I have another concert called Green Live, but I totally forgot to take a picture since I have it separated from everything else for some reason.

Anyway, that's all of my DVDs. Photocards next time.

1 comments:

  1. SO . . . you going to put me in your will to receive all your HiP stuff right? Haha!

    ReplyDelete