Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Aichan drama + her future plans

Tokyograph has translated an article describing what Aichan will be up to later this year and also what she plans to do post-Musume.


She will be co-staring in a short drama with some guy, which tells the story of Aichan randomly falling in love.

I don't really care about the drama itself (but you're more than welcome to read more about it at Tokyograph); instead, the real part of the article that drew my attention was Aichan's plans for when she leaves Morning Musume at the end of this year.

She says that she wants to continue acting and also study languages (I think we can all guess which one) so she can travel abroad.

It's no secret that she's a huge Takarazuka fan so I'm not surprised at her wanting to continue life as an actress. I just hope she is able to get roles in better dramas. Her work in Hanbun Esper was pretty good, but everything else I didn't care for. I'd love to see her try her hand at a slice-of-life/school life drama, but maybe that's just me.

She also has let her love for English show on multiple occasions, so I'd expect her to continue her studies with that. It would be pretty cool if she comes to the U.S. to train like many of her senpais (Kago, Gomaki, T&C Bomber) have done in the past.

Whatever she decides to do in the future, you know this guy will continue to support her!

2 comments:

  1. If I can keep a bloody job I'll be support them all . . . well expect Kago Ai. Lost my respect for her sometime ago & unlike Yaguchi Mari she hasn't regained it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Ai-chan to continue acting, too. (:

    ReplyDelete