Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mano Erina - Seishun no Serenade full PV

Uploaded to the official Manoeri channel yesterday is the full PV (..MV?) of Manoeri's latest single, Seishun no Serenade.






First, about the PV/MV thing. As you can see, the title of this video has "※フルバージョ" at the end. I don't know what the ※ symbol means exactly, but the text says "full version". UFA uploaded a short version of this PV last month, so I guess it's just to differentiate between the two. Still no idea why they call it a MV and not a PV though. Maybe there will be a different version shown on television or something.


As for the PV itself, I still love Manoeri's main red outfit. Looks cool. Yay for more Eggs back-up dancers. 


I haven't heard enough of the song yet to fully judge it, but it's not bad. It's kind of catchy.


The PV is pretty good. It's a step down from Genkimono, but anything would have been a step down from that masterpiece. It's more than the normal cheap looking UFA PVs, so I'm happy. 


..but then at about 3:10 it starts to get a little weird. I won't ruin it for you, but you'll know when you get to it.


As always, you can support Manoeri by buying this single when it releases on the 26th! If you hurry, you can get a small poster to go along with your order!


http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=HKCN-50157

2 comments:

  1. What is up that? Recently they have been calling them MV Vs. PV ... Eh?!? Whatever! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know after watching it I knew there was something familiar about it that reminded me of my early teen years. What was it? The fashion style of Michael Jackson during his big hit album "Thriler". The colors & useless zippers http://goo.gl/FHb81 for I remember the "whattabes" wearing them at school. Haha! I'm so freaken old to notice let alone remember.

    ReplyDelete