Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CD heaven

Argh, where has the time gone? I totally miss writing two posts a week, but it's been a busy month. So to not neglect this blog any further, here I am with a new post. Every once in a while I take pictures of all of my H!P stuff. Why? Honestly I don't know. I just like taking pictures of my stuff.

So here's part one - all of my CDs from the main groups of Hello! Project. I did not include any CDs from old shuffle groups and soloists. That, as well as my DVDs and photocards is for another day.

First up is H!P's newest group to debut - S/mileage.


As you can see, I have their four indies singles as well as Yume Miru Fifteen. Will get to buying Ganbaranakutemo some other time. Also, for some reason all five CDs are still in their original shrink wrap. Not sure why I haven't opened any of them. Oh well.


Bonus Yume Miru poster (that I slightly ripped trying to get the tube open) ftw.


Next up is the only current soloist, Manoeri. I was totally doing awesome keeping up with her new releases, but as you can see I'm way behind now. Again, I have all of her indies singles (and again still brand new) as well as a couple of her major singles.

Buono! time.



Once again, so close to having all of their singles. Just missing Conomichi. Also need their second and third albums to have everything.



My Berryz collection is a bit more scattered. I became a fan shortly before Tsukiatteru released and so it was the first Berryz single I ever bought.


And I haven't missed buying a single since... except for Maji Bomber. It's been far too long since I've bought a new release.


My two Berryz albums on top. Their 4th album (top left) was my first ever H!P purchase, which was made 3 years ago. The CD on the bottom contains a minute or so of Sakura→Nyuugakushiki. I believe it was sold at their 2007 summer concert, to promote their 4th album. It's one of the rarer things that I own.


This is the part of my collection that I'm most proud of. All four indies singles new (I have no idea why I never open my indies singles), their 3rd album, and in the top left is their special Rakuten Eagles release. It's my most underrated H!P song of all time. Probably has something to do with me loving baseball.


Their first six singles, complete with the Airi cover of Edo 2.


The last four singles that I own. Dance de Bakoon! is on its way.


Finally it's Morning Musume. This is a mix of some of their albums as well as some of their singles that come in a special cardboard box.


More albums. Yes, I have two copies of 10 MY ME, but one is severely cracked (post office's fault).


First couple of singles from Morning Musume that I own.


Resonant Blue x2, Pepper Keibu x2, Naichau Kamo x2, and Shouganai x2.


Last batch of Musume singles, complete with the interchangeable Linlin Kimagure Princess cover.


And last, but not least is my favorite H!P item, Aichan's only solo CD, Yume Kara Samete. It took me three years to get my hand on a copy, which I finally did earlier this year. Ironically enough, I did not get this until Aichan dropped from my #1 favorite H!P girl for the first time ever.

Anyway, that's all for now. Sometime in the future I'll write about my DVDs, older CDs, and photocards.

1 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a very wonderful collection! Can you do more photos, please? I want see more!!! <3

    ReplyDelete