Sunday, January 23, 2011

Learn about Japan with Japancast

It's no secret that I love Japan. If you're reading this blog, then you probably feel the same way. So today I want to share a website that I really enjoy visiting called Japancast.

If you were to look at my subscription list on Youtube, you would find that around 80% of my subscriptions are of people who either live in or blog about Japan. Japancast is similar; they just aren't on Youtube.

Every week they upload a video in HD which lasts about 25 minutes. In each video, they talk about recent news from Japan, give a short Japanese lesson, answer fanmail, and talk a little about Japanese culture. Japancast truly is a place for anyone interested in Japan.

Here is Japancast's latest episode, where they talk about things to say in the morning and Japanese onsens, among other things.


Japancast HD Video Episode 030 from Hitomi Griswold on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment