Sunday, November 7, 2010

CD Heaven part two

Two months ago I took pictures of the majority of my Hello! Project collection. Here is the rest of them. Whenever I feel like it get time, I'll photo my DVDs and finally my photocards (there are tons).

First up is a somewhat rare item. It's a collection of CDs sold to Morning Musume fanclub members many years ago. It contains 10 mini-CDs with a solo from each pictured member.


A closer look at Kago's CD.



Next up is another somewhat rare CD collection, Morning Musume Early Single Box. Before this released, Morning Musume's first couple of singles were only available on mini-CDs (if you've ever seen or held a Gamecube game, you know what a mini-CD looks like). This is a collection where all of Morning Musume's singles until that point were sold in one collectors box set, as full-sized CDs. It is rare because it is out of print by UFA and isn't sold at any online store. Your only bet is to score one used from a wota or get lucky and find a new one (for probably a ton of money).


A look at the front. The pink thing on the far right is a small photobook of Morning Musume.


Here I have a bunch of random CDs thrown together. Kago's first non-H!P release, an Ongaku Gatas CD, and two of Morning Musume's first CDs. Also a bonus B'z CD thrown in for good measure.




 Random shuffles plus my only v-u-den CD.


 All of the W CDs and albums that I own. Miss Love Tantei (bottom right) is one of my favorite H!P CDs of all time.


 Minimoni.


 More shuffles.


 Goto Maki and Matsuura Aya. Gomaki's How to Use Sexy album (bottom right) was one of the first H!P albums I ever bought, so it holds a special place in my heart.


 Nochiura Natsumi and a Koharu album.




And to finish things off is not even an official H!P item, but I found it on my shelf and took a picture of it anyway. It's a deck of C-ute Forever Love playing cards that I had made.


Part three will be my DVDs and part four will be my photocards. Look for those posts sometime in the (hopefully) not-so-distant future.

4 comments:

  1. ugh! y do u have to do this to me T_T
    sooo much....... *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your love for the OG 8)>

    ReplyDelete
  3. why "Ai no Tane" nad "Menory Seishun no Hikari" are so big??? say I know that are mini-CDs but why a package so big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing collection!!!

    ReplyDelete