Sunday, January 16, 2011

My picture collection part one

This is the final part of my collection. I have already photographed my CDs and my DVDs and here are my photocards. This post will mostly contain Aichan photos because that is what the bulk of my collection is made of. I was a huge Aichan fan from 2008-2010 until Airi took over the top idol spot in my ranking.

First you get to look at one of the actual albums that some of the photocards are located in.


I'm not going to comment on every single picture, so enjoy.







Next album.






Moar





Legsssss





Small album is small



The last album for this post.






If you are keeping count, there are 245 Aichan photos in this post.

The next photocard post will have my remaining photos, which is mostly Tsuji and my newer photocards.

4 comments:

  1. The other day when I said I had about 70, you said "a lot" and I said "don't you have like 300?" and you said "o_o no"

    LIES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I don't have "like 300", I have "like 600"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. YOU DOOPED ME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read your comment in stewie's voice for some reason

    ReplyDelete