Monday, January 17, 2011

Morisaki too has completed her Egg training

First Sengoku Minami and then Kikkawa Yuu, now Hello! Project Egg member Mori Saki has also finished her Egg training and will no longer be an Egg.



Yuu's future seems to be pretty bright, with her just beginning her career as a soloist, but Minami and now Morisaki's future with the company is still uncertain.

I doubt they would just kick both Minami and Morisaki to the curb after they've both been in UFA for over half a decade, so I'm excited to see exactly what they will be doing. In the post I linked to above, I also mentioned Tanaka Anri as well as Kitahara Sayaka being in the same position that Morisaki once was in. Could we be in the process of seeing a brand new group being formed? I sure hope so! Throw in Saho Akari, Furukawa Konatsu and another young-ish Egg like Okai Asuna or Maeda Irori and it would be perfect.

I'm excited to see what happens to all of these graduated Eggs!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty.

    Well, any graduated egg deserves a bright career in H!P. They should be soloists if not in a group with/or will have huge establishment.

    Thank you for posting this, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all can't be solo artists. Its starting to get like it was in 2009 with the OG. Too many girls so lets fire them all & kick them out into the street. Obviously I'm wrong, but with so many reaching thier upper teens what to do, what to do? Run to AKB48 ? Eeewwwwwwwwwww! lol I'm with Kylon when it comes the that "other" group. Can't stand them NOT interested 8)>

    ReplyDelete