Friday, January 14, 2011

Mail from your waifus

News in general seemed to completely die out since Aichan's graduation announcement on Sunday so here's something fun (for some).

Samuel-san over at his Chisato Intellegence Agency blog (CIA for short.. best blog name ever) found an entertaining wota-made website:


It's completely in Japanese, but don't freak out just yet (save the freak outs for later). There is a box in the middle of the page for you to type your name. Do it.

Click the 診断する button and you will get "mail" from a random Hello! Project member (and possibly from an Egg). No, this isn't really from a Hello! Project member, but it's quite amusing to see the results nonetheless.


Mine is from Nakky.


She thanks me for all of my support and says that because of it, she will stare at me at the next event, lol.

If you still aren't satisfied (or want more punishment), here is another site by the same wota:

This time a member will tell you what they actually think of you. It's the same process as above.


Two members told me their true thoughts.

Chinami (first) says something about loving me and wishes it would become true.

Megumi (former C-ute member) says that I'm like a cute little brother.

Aww you two. <3

The last one that I found amusing (this wota made like 10 games like this) was a member ranking. Once again you type your name, click the button, and it gives you a special "ranking".



Mai waifu: DAWA (not my first choice, but I'm happy)
Mai sweetheart: DAWA (yes, again)
Mai close friend: Nakky (well that explains earlier)
Mai younger sister: Sayu (except that she's older than me, but I'll take it!)
And the last one, well, I won't translate because of the kiddies (hint: one of the new members is mai "tomodachi with benefits" *cough*)

If you haven't already, give it a go yourself! You can just copy and paste your results (the stuff after your name in the blue box) in the comment section if you can't read it and I'll attempt to translate it (key word being "attempt"). 

And like I said earlier, be prepared to freak out because the mail you receive ranges from praise (like mine, thanks Nakky, Chinami and Megu) to downright hatred. Such is life.

7 comments:

  1. lol, there are a lot of these "games" in that site

    Feeling 5 is cool but i didn´t like the last rank´s name xD I´ve seen results where the little sister is "tomodachi with benefits" too O.o lol

    I love this kind of japanese games lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh huh...
    "Melisaさんの印象は? 加護亜依:「いい体してるんだけど…顔が…ないわぁ…」 亀井絵里:「超イケメン」だそうです。 "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melisa, you always get the hardest to translate.
    The first one is from Kago. I think she said you have a good body but she doesn't like your face? lolwut

    Then from Eri, she said you are a super cool person

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol XD
    o.o......

    I like the Eri one better :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a bloody blog now, hope your happy!?! Though I don't know how you got the transparent blocks in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL the last game is fun:

    Mai waifu: Fujimoto Miki [i can live this]
    Mai sweetheart: Eri [win]
    Mai close friend: LINLIN [WINWIN]
    Mai younger sister: Chisato [AWW]
    Mai BOOMBOOMBOOM friend: Nakky...[omg so wrong]

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife: Fujimoto Miki (Yay, I love her <3)
    My sweetheart: Suzuki Airi (Not my favourite but ok.)
    My close friend: Kumai Yurina (My favourite Berryz <3)
    My little sister: Miyamoto Karin (She could not be my little sister for real I think but little sister in law :) )
    My "pie" friend (lolwheredidthatcomefrom?): Michishige Sayumi (...8D)

    ReplyDelete