Monday, January 24, 2011

Buono! - Zassou no Uta PV

After nearly a year between their last single, Buono! is back and better than ever. Here is their new single, Zassou no Uta, via their official Youtube channel.



The cutest mechanics I've ever seen. Oh Buono! <3

The only thing missing is Dolce. Hopefully they'll still be around in concerts.

But seriously, this is instantly one of my favorite Buono! songs ever. I haven't bought multiple copies of the same single since.. hmm.. Kimagure Princess, but I have a feeling this single will break that streak.

I think that Buono!, more than any current Hello! Project group (yes even moreso than Morning Musume), is the most mainstream. If I showed someone who didn't know better a PV from Stereopony, from Scandal, and from Buono!, I bet they would have a hard time telling which was the Hello! Project group.

If only UFA would promote their artists more, Buono! could reach new heights. After all, their debut single did sell 42,000 copies (that's similar to what Morning Musume sells, folks).

3 comments:

  1. I don't like the PV and Miya's hair >o>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the best H!P PVs I've ever seen. It's way better than their dancing in someone's garage PVs.

    And both of Miya's hairstyles are win <3

    ReplyDelete