Saturday, May 26, 2012

[ADDP] Buono! - Blu-ray PV collection

On July 4th, Buono! will release a PV collection on the Blu-ray format. However, only Zassou no Uta, Natsu Dakara, Hatsukoi Cider, and DEEP MIND will be in HD quality (according to CDJapan at least).


The cost for this Blu-ray DVD is 3800yen and shipping is 1700yen, for a total of 5500yen needed.

If you're interested in donating towards this release, send your donations to airiindeshou@gmail.com now.

I won't be putting any money towards this release so good luck!

To read specific details about what ADDP is, click here.

5 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I was hoping they'd do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Natsu Dakara

    I wish I could donate you don't even know I would love to be entered in a raffle for this :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks for the correction. Apparently I have Airi on my mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry ... I would like but I have no money u.u
    I hope you can achieve the goal of donations ;)

    ReplyDelete