Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last chance for H!P Blu-ray PV collection donations!


Thanks to a few kind donators and a little help from me, we now have enough for S/mileage's 2011 Fall concert.

Also releasing on the 21st are Morning Musume, Berryz, C-ute, Manoeri, and S/mileage's Blu-ray PV collections. I am considering buying C-ute's Berryz's by myself, but that's all I can afford. So if you guys want to see the other DVDs, then donations are needed!

P.S. Yes, I haven't blogged very often this month. Exams and being sick have kept me away. But don't worry, I will be back to normal very soon. TPF will also return before the month is over as well.

3 comments:

  1. not to sound impatient or anything, but will the drawing for the previous donation dvd contest be soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmTA0mPjnwE&feature=player_embedded SUPPORT BUONO!'s new single! :D *my fave mv by buono!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm send you an email and some money -antiswanky

    ReplyDelete