Monday, February 13, 2012

The weekend Chobi met her idol

Just in case you didn't know, Buono! traveled to Paris this past weekend. Although it was expensive and difficult for her to save all of the money by herself, because she lives in France, absolutely nothing was going to stop Chobi from seeing the idol that she has admired for so long.


There was a lot of panic as to whether or not she'd get to go to one of the signing sessions because of a very limited amount of spots available, but thankfully, all worked out in the end. She was able to meet all of Buono! face-to-face, got a Buono! CD jacket signed, and was nice enough to think about me when she met Miya and even mentioned my name to her (the day before she left for Paris, we were talking about what she'd say to the girls if she got to meet them and I joked about saying that she should tell Miya that I love her - I never expected her to actually do it!).

There was a HelloPro! TIME cameraman present there as well, so there is a chance that Chobi will appear on a future HPT episode (she'll be easy to spot in her awesome kappa outfit) - how cool!

She did an excellent write-up on her personal blog, so go on and check it out!

10 comments:

  1. FELICITACIONES Cobi! xD
    Airi!!! ♥ :3 I really hope you enjoyed! :3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chobi is so lucky!!! I want to meet Airi, Miya and Momo too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Hawaii I hope I can meet C-ute someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chobi!

    I'm so excited about Berryz in NJ omgomg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE ALL DESERVED A TICKET FOR THE SIGNING!
    SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO QUEUE THE FIRST SIGNING BECAUSE SHE ALREADY KNEW SHE HAD A TICKET!

    IF ANYTHING IS UNFAIR IT IS HOW THEY GAVE HER A SPECIAL TREATMENT AND I HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Yeah the way that company handled things wasn't really fair so I can see why you're upset.

    It's hard to say that one person deserves it more than another, but I know firsthand that Chobi is one of the biggest Airi supporters in the world and I know just how much Airi means to her so I'm really happy that she got the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONE OF THE BIGGEST...? THAT SUCKS IF YOU SAY THAT!
    SHE HAS A LOT OF MERCH, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS HER BIGGEST FAN? YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OTHER BEDROOM...

    IT WAS ANNOYING THAN AND STILL IS! ESPECIALLY HOW SHE IS BRAGGING ABOUT IT! REAL FANS SHOULDN'T NEED ATTENTION OF OTHERS TO HEAR THEY ARE GREAT FANS AND WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR OTHERS AND NOT BRAG ABOUT IT AND ABOUT HOW BIG OF A FAN SHE IS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have like died if I had the chance to meet Miya face-to-face.
    Congrats Chobi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon: I never said anything about her merchandise; you brought it up, not me. But yes, I agree that having a lot of stuff does not make someone a fan. That's not what I meant.

    I know that she's one of the biggest Airi supporters from talking to her and knowing her, not from looking at her room.

    She deserved to met them, you did (I'm guessing that you went but didn't get to meet them? If so, I'm sorry about that.), and every other Buono! fan did. I honestly wish that all of you guys would have had the chance to meet them, but you should be mad at Soundlicious's rules, not Chobi.

    She's not bragging; she's happy. Just like any person would be to see someone they admire. It's how every person with a blog that met Buono! has been, not just Chobi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @anon - pfft...you being an anon makes you being coward and scared to show who you are =.=

    ReplyDelete