Friday, November 12, 2010

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game Ninki poll + corrections

The Ninki poll for next week's releases is up.


The Ninki poll is a poll that Oricon does every week, basically asking people which new singles and albums the Japanese public is interested in. It's not a prediction of how songs will do; it's just a way to somewhat gauge how much interest Japanese people have in the new releases.

Before I go on, I'd like to bring to light a correction I made in my last Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game post. I completely forgot about Kobukuro releasing on 11/17, and they almost definitely will rank higher than Morning Musume, so my new prediction has KAT-TUN #1, SKE48 #2, Kobukuro #3, MM #4, and AAA #5.

The Ninki poll disagrees with me. KAT-TUN is 1, Kobukuro is 2, SKE48 is 3, AAA is 4, and MM is 5.

We'll have to wait until next week to see who is more accurate.

Also, back to my last post for a minute. I wished that Morning Musume would get on Music Japan and/or Melodix, and the former has been announced. The Music Japan episode they will appear on is the November 28th show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment