Saturday, November 13, 2010

C-ute's newest indies single

If you haven't heard, C-ute has a new musical called Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Grafitti that ended October 22nd.

I'm not a big fan of musicals or plays, even ones that involve Hello! Project members, but the theme song for this musical (also called Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Grafitti) caught my attention. It is essentially C-ute's 5th indies single (or 6th if you count the Rakuten Eagles cheer song).

Considering I have all of C-ute's other indies singles, I absolutely had to pick this one up. It also helps that I completely adore everything about this song. Aitai Lonely Christmas is releasing soon, but I think I actually like this song a bit better.

The front cover
Above you can see what the front of the CD looks like. All five C-ute members in really awesome looking devil outfits, complete with horns and a pitchfork. It's definitely one of my favorite C-ute covers.

The back cover

And here you can see what the back looks like. We get a look at the full outfits and everyone gets to pose with their pitchfork. I must say, Chisato looks quite amazing in the full body pose. Also, Maimi appears to be trying to poke Airi in the back with her pitchfork lol.

Inside
A look inside the case. On the booklet C-ute is wearing their other outfits from the musical. The actual CD itself contains some weird skull with a bow and wings.

The lyrics booklet
Inside of the insert is lyrics to the song as well as some credits.

Outside of the booklet
And finally here is a scan of the outside and back covers of the booklet.

All in all, this instantly became one of my favorite C-ute songs. To begin with, it's extremely catchy. In the middle of the song C-ute begins to somewhat freestyle and it is pure win. With this single and Aitai Lonely Christmas, C-ute is definitely ending 2010 on a high note.

If you haven't heard the song, you can listen to it here.


1 comments: