Friday, November 26, 2010

Today is awesome news day

It's been a while since I did a news roundup post, but so many great things have been announced lately (especially today).

  • Former C-ute member Kanna opens a Twitter account

I'm not a fan of Twitter at all (my long blog posts and the rules of Twitter do not agree with each other), but with so many people that I care about opening Twitter accounts, I may just have to give in one day. Kanna's message in her first tweet is clear: "i am kanna!!! ^^follow me ^3^". I reckon those with Twitter accounts should do what she says.

It's definitely real because she announced it on her blog. For those that can't read Japanese, let me attempt to translate.

"Twitter

I have opened a Twitter account. ^^

The account is

kanna93_coco

♪"

  •  Chisato continues to be a hot topic

Pictured above is the cover of the limited edition of Chisato's first photobook. To get that special cover, you must pre-order the photobook from the Wanibooks store for 3000 yen. You also get three other extras for ordering from Wanibooks, but I can't read the kanji to figure out what exactly they are. But any Chisato extras must be awesome right?

Also, the official C-ute channel has uploaded yet another Chisato dance cover. This time it's Massara Blue Jeans (complete with a pair of jeans in the background). How much more awesome can one girl get?

  • Shimizu Saki to finally get a photobook

I never thought the day would come. I seriously didn't. So when I heard the news, I had to let out a yell of joy. It was announced on her blog as well as some staff member's twitter account. All of these new releases makes me wish I was rich (or at least not broke). It is set to release January 12th, along with a DVD that will soon follow.

  • Aitai Lonely Christmas Ninki Poll

 Just in case you missed my explanation of what the Ninki poll is, you can read up on it here. As you can see, C-ute is ranked 5th. Kinki Kids will definitely get number one. T.M. Revolution usually sells in the 60,000 range and will probably take the #2 spot, but Sid (#4 on the Ninki poll) and Yuzu (#3 on the Ninki poll) both have hit 60,000 before. #2-4 is really a toss up. C-ute will likely get the 5 spot, which is good considering the competition.

  • Morning Musume Alo-Hello 4 Blu-Ray

I had given up all hope on finding more H!P Blu-Ray isos (or even Blu-Ray DVD rips), but some kind wota uploaded the Morning Musume Alo4 BDISO a couple of days ago. Looking forward to watching it in full 1080p HD (and uploading it to Youtube sometime later). If the Shocking Live Blu-Ray ISO would be uploaded, today would be as close to perfect as possible.

1 comments:

  1. Oh whatever. I'm happy for Saki that she got a PB, but IT WAS AIKAS TURN NO FAIR.

    ReplyDelete