Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chisato solo single available on iTunes

Yesterday a cover of the Matsuura Aya song, Love Namida Iro, by C-ute member Okai Chisato went on sale at the online iTunes store for $0.99.

Love Namida Iro is not my favorite Ayaya song so I wasn't jumping for joy like some fans, but I went ahead and bought it anyway to encourage more of this for the future (plus, it was only a dollar). If they let Chisato release a solo version of a C-ute song then I'll be more excited. Actually I'd much rather have solo mp3 versions of their singles instead of solo close ups (as seen on Event Vs). Or even better: both.

You can listen to the song here:


And buy it by clicking the "view in iTunes" button on this page: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id406606714

0 comments:

Post a Comment