Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Epic CDJapan package is here

Way back in February I ordered/pre-ordered a bunch of new releases together. This package was scheduled to arrive last month, but due to singles being delayed, it didn't come until today.

CDJapan packages always come wrapped in nice green squishy paper.


And here is a quick look at everything I got.




Let's start with S/mileage.


Shortcut! This is totally old news now, with Koi ni Booing Buu!, but it was new when I ordered it~

Along with Shortcut is this.


A medium sized poster!

Manoeri's Seishun no Serenade and Buono!'s epic Zassou no Uta singles:


C-ute's Kiss Me Aishiteru and Berryz's Heroine ni Narou ka! singles:


Morning Musume's Maji Desu ka Ska! Limited B, C, and D. I didn't know there was a limited A at the time, so I totally missed out on getting Mizuki's version, but oh well.


Now the main event. Kikka's debut single (Regular, Limited A, B, and C), Kikkake wa YOU!


A look at the back. Kikka is so pretty isn't she?


And each came with a small photocard. Too bad they are all the same! (I'll probably give 2 or 3 of them away, so pay attention to my next posts)


And that's it.

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, the first pic looks like drugs.

    I can't imagine buying that much at once, bravo you!

    Kikka showed off her "trading card" on the show this morning. Only one so I figured they all had the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you don't have Morning Musume listed in the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Hidders you win the comment of the month award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP BRO.

    DID YOU REALLY NEED 4 DIFFERENT MAJI DESU KA SKA'S LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. >D!!! Kiss me Aishiteru!!! >.< I wat the Regular!!!! because I love the inside photo!! but I bought the Limited A ....
    XD could you scan the inside photo and pass me?? >.< PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete