Monday, May 16, 2011

Morning Musume - Maji Desu ka Ska! Event V

Okay I'm really late on this one, I know. But better late than never right?

On this event V is solo close up versions for each member.


Maji Desu ka Ska! (Takahashi Ai Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV




Maji Desu ka Ska! (Mitsui Aika Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Ikuta Erina Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Suzuki Kanon Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Fukumura Mizuki Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Tanaka Reina Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Sayashi Riho Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV



Maji Desu ka Ska! (Niigaki Risa Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV


Maji Desu ka Ska! (Michishige Sayumi Solo Close-Up Ver.) PV

3 comments:

  1. I reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy wished they would have used the other close up shots, but these are still cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have time to download these. But when I go to download Ikuta's I keep getting the "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." message. I've refreshed the page, and waited a pretty long time for it, but the file is still inaccessible

    ReplyDelete