Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning Musume's Only You full PV

From the official Morning Musume Youtube channel:
























And the follow gifs courtesy of Hidders







A lot of people seem to not like Riho being pushed, but I have no problem with it despite her being my least favorite 9th gen member (more on that in a long essay post soon).

There are some cool things in this PV, but it's not terribly special. I like the dancing parts, but just wish there was more story to this PV. But honestly I don't care. The song itself is so amazing, the PV could have had the girls sleeping on cardboard boxes and it wouldn't have taken anything away from the song. For me, it's the best Morning Musume song since Nanchatte Renai and I know that when I get my hands on the CD and get a true high quality mp3, it will be replayed in iTunes over and over again. The song is great, but Gakisan's solos really puts it over the top. I'm really loving her lately. Morning Musume is in good hands <3

If you want to support Morning Musume then you can buy this single at CDJapan. If you hurry and pre-order, you can get a bonus poster as well!

6 comments:

  1. RISA OWNS THE PV <3333
    and so little screentime for Eripon and Zukki </3
    WHATEVER HOPING MORE NEXT TIME
    for now..
    RISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<33333
    ERIPONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN<333333
    ZUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII<3333

    that's all

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh and seems like Riho was trying to act cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaki-san is awesome!!

    I just wish for a bit more of Fuku-hime.

    That aside, the PV is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *rolls around like a pig in mud*

    I love this PV/song!

    Thanks for the pic spam post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robogaki! Robogaki! Robogaki!

    ReplyDelete