Monday, May 16, 2011

USTREAMUSUME #4, Kikkawa Yuu live on USTREAM screenshots

Okay I'm done waiting on Blogger. I'll continue blogging as usual and hopefully missing content will be restored in the coming days.

So anyway, USTREAMUSUME returned Wednesday after taking a week off and Kikkawa Yuu also had a special live USTREAM show for her debut single.

First let's talk about USTREAMUSME #4.


Like HelloPro! Time, USTREAMUSUME just gets better and better as the weeks go on. When I first heard about this show I was happy, but not incredibly thrilled. Now it almost makes me want to get up at 7 AM to watch. Almost. (I hate mornings and nothing short of a miracle gets me out of bed at that time.)

The return of Afrosuzuki
Besides the pure entertainment factor that this show provides, it also seems to help 9th gen open up and become a lot less shy than they were when they first joined. And Gakisan is the absolute perfect member to bring out all of their personalities.

Notes:
- During the viewer question segment, it is revealed that Mizuki's "suki na senpai" (elder member she likes) is Momoko.

- The next question asked about Aika's injury. Gakisan mentions that she talked to Aika and she is doing her best to recover and is in high spirits

- Riho will turn 13 on May 28, so they bring out her Morning Musume birthday t-shirt set.


 - They talk about the 10th gen auditions and mentions Kanon's reaction to the announcement. Just in case you missed it, here is a video of the announcement. Watch Kanon's reaction. Laugh at 9th gen's imitations.


- The 9th gen members all talk about what kind of member they want to join. Mizuki wants someone who loves H!P like her (she's a total H!P wota), Erina likes all girls so she doesn't care, Riho wants another interesting personality like Kanon, and I didn't understand what Kanon said (someone like herself?)

 - KY-Ikuta is in full force in this video.





- They show a couple of "commercials" throughout, like Maichan promoting her e-Hello DVD.


- In the next segment, I think that the 9th gen members had to draw a picture and then on the show they were to tell the story behind that drawing.
            - Mizuki talks about an embarrassing (?) umbrella.
            - Ikuta talks about a precious necklace
            - Riho talks about Shuwa Shuwa Pon
            - Kanon shows off the legendary Afrosuzuki Penguin


- 2 cute Erina moments:





- Riho/Kanon gif:

- For the next segment, Gakisan pulls out an iPad. Yay for technology!


- More cute Erina (this girl is a goldmine):



- Erina and Mizuki secretly discuss something. What could it be?


- Mizupon + Eripon = Ponpon. And thus a new unit was born *crosses fingers*



- I really love Riho and Kanon together. They are such opposites, but they are great with each other. Here are two more random Riho/Kanon moments:



- After more commercials is a quiz segment



- Next 9th gen each does their ookami (wolf) impersonations:



- There will be a punishment game for the loser of the quiz battle, Kanon.

- More commercials play (the Maji Desu ka Ska! PV for like the 10th time. I don't think UFA knows the meaning of the word "excessive")

- More fan questions. What does 9th gen refer to Leader as? Kanon used to call her Ai-san, but Takahashi said that Kanon and 9th gen can call her Aichan.

- Risa tells them to call her Gakisan and makes them say it one by one:



- The show ends... but not before Kanon's batsu game (impersonate a senpai member):



OtsukaREINA KANON!

And now for Kikka's USTREAM show.


I didn't watch but it doesn't seem like she did anything special during the broadcast. But, Furukawa Konatsu and Morisaki joined her for the latter half of the show!


BTW, there is no sound at the beginning of both of the recordings.

7 comments:

  1. Both shows aired without sound in the beginning. They forget about checking the mic setting. I have the same trouble with one of my recorder programs; when I press record it defaults to the microphone and I have to manually set it back to stereo.

    LOL, pic spamming just wasn't going to be enough, huh? Awe, my PonPons, how I adore thee.

    Yeah, like I said, the entire Kikka show was so boring before Konatsu and Saki shown up.

    Oh! You know what I just found out!? I feel totally stupid for not having known this before... Kikka isn't in H!P whatsoever. She's managed by UFA but records under Universal Studios. *smacks head* For some reason I thought she'd be in H!P like Mano. I was really looking forward to a Kikka/Mano duet to get me to like Mano... Guess that's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot! Subbed "Gaki-san" scene:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaAbO_NAnmU

    I love the first Riho/Zukki GIF! Riho gets that smiley "Ne?" face, love it!

    They really need to bring back Hello! Morning. I could see Zukki playing Hitomi and Makoto's characters in the skits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it and i love Zukki more now xD she is amazing lol.....well.....i hadn´t enough time but Miyachi said that 1 C-ute´s member would appear...so how could i miss it? no way xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hidders: lol, it started off as a normal post, but there were so many moments that pictures couldn't do justice~

    Yeah I thought Kikka was H!P as well. There still could be hope. IIRC, S/mileage's indie singles were under a different label (TNX?), which caused fans to worry that they'd be in Nice Girls Project, but they changed labels for their major debut.

    Maybe something similar will happen to Kikka, but they seem to be pushing her more as a "real" artist and not so much as an idol.

    @Aiko: afrosuzuki is awesome

    @Hidders: Oh awesome. I haven't seen that before.

    The return of H!M was on my list of 2011 wishes, but I've all but given up hope on it's return.

    @CIA: yep! they showed maichan's CM twice. cool~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you think of Tsunku, he's a genius at picking good personalities for the H!P groups. Initially I had my doubts about Erina for example, but now I like her tremendously. I think all of the 9th gen girls are different, and they complement each other very nicely, as the Ustreamusume demonstrates.

    ReplyDelete