Saturday, May 28, 2011

Berryz Koubou Ai no Dangan live gifs

Some random gifs from their Happy Music performance that I didn't want to cram into the download post.

I have no idea what this part of the dance is supposed to be about but I like it


Oh Captain, your hand <3




 The return of spinning Berryz!


And another version of that gif to make you dizzy


More of the butt touching move, from different angles.



Miyaaaaa


And finally some Risako thrusting. Wasn't sure if it looked better slow or a little sped up, so here's two for the price of one



If you like what you see, why not buy this single to help Berryz out?

BTW comments are a bit glitchy at the moment (among other things. Blogger! *shakes fist*). I have temporarily changed comments to open in a separate page and I have also allowed anyone (even if you don't have an account) to comment. Things will go back to normal whenever Blogger decides to fix it.

3 comments:

  1. ...I don't like commenting like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ It's either comment this way or not comment at all because as of right now, the normal comment box has disappeared. I have to wait until Blogger fixes it before I can switch comments back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, blogger seems to be having a lot of problems lately, no idea why :/

    ReplyDelete