Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kikkawa Yuu and Morning Musume live on USTREAM in less than 5 hours

Two H!P USTREAM shows will be live within a matter of hours.

First, Kikka will have a special show for her debut, which will be in about 5 hours from now (6 AM US Eastern Time). You can watch live here:


And then USTREAMUSUME (Gakisan and 9th gen) returns in about 6 hours from now (7 AM US Eastern Time) after taking last week off.

You can watch USTREAMUSUME here:


There is no way I'm getting up at 6 AM, but I might set my alarm to catch USTREAMUSUME. If I do, I'll have a recording up shortly after the show ends. Otherwise we'll have to wait for someone else to upload their recording.

8 comments:

  1. WHY is her song not on iTunes yet. They better release it on iTunes. I'll freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be up for it as I won't be going to bed anytime soon. I'm back to being a night owl.

    I'm sure a fan will record the Kikka-goodness so keep an eye on the tracker.

    I think I'd set my alarm for 10 minutes till and set the computer to record while I nap to 7 o'clock. I used to do that with anime ages ago; I'd go 3 days without sleep and have to resort to power naps.

    Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leia: It's on the Japanese iTunes store ( http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id423773733?i=423773738&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 ) so it certainly will be on the American iTunes store soon.

    @Hidders: I wish I could do that~
    Once I'm up, there's no getting me back in the bed no matter how much (or little) sleep I've gotten. So I either have to commit to getting up in time or be lazy (probably will be the latter).

    Oyasumi nasai~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris
    Yup I saw it there. Still not in the US store though :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kikka destroyed my recorder so I'm shunning her, Kinda sad since Konatsu and Mori Saki were her guests later in the episode. The show was soooooo boring before they came on, even Yuu was making faces at the camera to keep herself amused.

    Ustream Musume was the bomb! My beloved Pons finally got their act together. My favorite moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d49qF5gAPpA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HOPE SOMEONE UPLOADS IT INTO YOUTUBE!
    -waits-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know about the Kikka stream but UM episode is up here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNPWg2U-gpQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Hidders, the Ustream Musume was fantastic. Finally this show is becoming must-watch material. Afro Kanon is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete