Sunday, May 15, 2011

And the winner is

It's 12 AM, which means contest #2 has just concluded!

I received quite a few entries and every single one of them were good, but like the last contest, there was one entry that stood above the rest. It was the longest, but that's not why this entry won. It won because I was truly able to feel the passion that this person no doubtfully possess for C-ute. There were other entries that were more grammatically correct, but none of the others were able to convince me that, without a shadow of a doubt, this person loves C-ute more than anything else more than this entry.



And that is why Melisa wins Airii~n deshou?!'s second ever contest. Congrats, the Dance de Bakoon! poster is now yours! Please email me your address so I can ship out the goods~

I once again thank everyone for entering. I always enjoy reading and watching what you guys come up with!

Contest #3 will begin very soon. Remember, I got three extra Kikka photocards that I'm giving away. This contest will be the easiest contest so far. Plus you have three chances to win!

Here is the winning entry:



C-ute is my favorite group EVER! My love for C-ute is always rising, loving them each day and always fangirling about them. Anything they do together makes me happy. I would also want to meet them someday and tell them that I will always support them. Their smiles also brighten me up and seeing them working hard also makes me love them more.  As a group, I love every member and they’re in my Top 5. Their songs are always great for me. Any kind of song they sing, I always love it. Anything they do, I fangirl about it. Seeing each member having fairness makes me glad to love them as a group.


                Each member has also an unique personality that makes me love them. Yajima Maimi. Leader of C-ute. What I love about Maimi is that she knows how to act as a leader. Her kindness and responsibility makes her a good leader. She also cares about other members and always sees if they have trouble or not. Not only she acts as a leader, but she also acts as a big sister or mom. Nakajima Saki. Dancing Queen and Queen of Beauty. Nakky is my favorite member. She is the one that bought me back to love C-ute. What I love about her is that she never likes to be 2nd. It makes me think that she never likes to lose and thinks positive. The thing that I love the most about her is her dancing. Her dancing always amazes me and her skill is fluid and has perfect timing. She could also make a hard dance look easy to learn. Suzuki Airi. Queen of Kappa. Her personality is always great and makes me smile. Her smile is adorable and is one of the best singers. Her singing makes me feel different ways and makes me feel relax. Every time when I see her, she’s always smiling and making silly moments. Okai Chisato. Strongest member and mood-maker of C-ute. Her personality, along with Airi, never fails to make me laugh. Her smile is also radiant and after all these years, she finally has been promoted. Chisa deserves to have more attention. Her vibrate singing makes me speechless. Hagiwara Mai. The youngest one and baby in C-ute. She and Chisa make a great pairing and always fool around with C-ute, entertaining C-ute. Her singing might not be the best, but I enjoy listening it and is not nasally as other people say. Her fooling-ness also makes her with C-ute unique.


                C-ute is just a group who I enjoy…Anything they do always amaze me. I just hope I could continue to support them and I wish that someday I could earn more goods of C-ute.
KYUUTO SAIKOU!  <3


BTW, I've been waiting for Blogger to stop spazzing with the problems they've been having (I'm still missing posts and comments, as are many others). They say things should be fixed by the end of the weekend, so we'll see. I'll begin regular posting again when they get things worked out or on Monday (whichever comes first).

I plan on blogging about the following: Kikka USTREAM, USTREAMUSUME #4, Black Angels subbed, Only You radio rip, Ai no Dangan radio rip, and what I want in 10th gen members. Look for them soon!

Until then, have some Nakky + Airi!



11 comments:

  1. -tears of happiness- ;__;
    waaaaa~~ ureshii yo~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! MELISA!!! FINALY YOU WIN!!! :) really really I' am happy for you!~~ if you could look at me in this moment you would see a BIG smile in my face! ^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope tooo can to supporting them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melisa: Congratulations! You deserved to be the winner since you're AD's #1 follower!

    I know it's only been a few days but I really missed your posts.

    I had to encode UM #4 myself this time and it was a l~o~n~g process. A 2-pass with Avidemux 2.5 from 637mb=>360mb had taken just over 4 hours. But it came out alright so it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hidders: That's a great program to use for encoding. I occasionally use it when my main program fails.

    Here's a tip: try using the Constant Rate Factor (One Pass) mode. CRF will be much faster for you. Yes, two passes will look better, but on a low quality source like USTREAM captures, it won't matter.

    I use CRF 99.999% of the time anyway.

    Just make sure you change the quality slider off of the default 26. 24 is fine for most videos. 21 is good if you need the absolute best quality. (The lower the number, the higher the quality, but also the higher the filesize)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and you totally should have asked me~

    I had the video ready the night before Blogger's outage, but I just didn't have time to make a post about it.

    If you want them, here's UM#4 (256 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONZZM64G
    And Kikka's (139 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OAC53MS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only use 2-pass for size control, not so much quality control. I had set it to 300mb video since that seem reasonable. I haven't figured out a slider setting I'm happy with so I usually just have the program figure it out for me. Thanks for the tips they'll come in handy in the future.

    *thumps head* I didn't think you'd have it so I didn't ask. And then Blogger went out and kind of lowered the priority of it. Let this me a lesson to me, LOL.

    Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Meli! you thoroughly deserve it! and it's not because of my family bias as onii-san! we all know how much of a C-ute fan you are and you can really feel the passion from reading the entry! well done! (^_~).V

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW YAAY IM SO HAPPY FOR MELISA <33 I bet her face had a giant smile when she found out she won!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone >w< <3333
    and yes, I have a happy smile on my face :D <3

    -i'll send u my address later senpai :P-
    SO DON'T EAT IT

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME JOB MELISA~

    ReplyDelete