Sunday, May 8, 2011

C-ute 2011 Spring Concert live streaming

Yesterday night C-ute staff streamed C-ute's 2011 Spring concert tour on USTREAM.




Despite coming on at 2 AM and lasting until 4 AM, it was nothing short of awesome. I had forgotten what the concert's setlist was, so watching along not knowing which song would play next was a real treat. I watched with two of my best friends, chatting about the concert in real-time, which made the experience even better. Huge props to the C-ute staff for making this happen because I can't remember the last time I had so much fun watching something (or maybe I can).

I'm not going to do screenshots because it would be pointless - the quality isn't great (as you can see in the above picture) and it's a concert, so it's better watched anyway. With that said, you can watch streaming here:

2 comments:

  1. hm..I didn't know senpai's USTREAM was in Chinese..... :P

    anyway, USTREAM WAS AMAZING!!! ME LOVE IT
    NEED MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hm...you went to search the last C-ute ustream we watched with Raffiko? XD

    ReplyDelete